THE AIR ARMS KYMIRA is a celebration of our heritage, where we are now and where we are heading. This rifle embodies our many significant milestones, spanning four decades and delivers prestige and performance to the shooter. Using our current cutting-edge technology, we are proud to present the Kymira, a limited edition, truly unique rifle that represents our heritage of world-beating performance and our commitment to excellence throughout our 40 years.
The concept of this limited edition, 40th anniversary rifle is to celebrate Air Arms rifles through the ages. To that end, various components have been designed with a nod to rifles of the company’s past, present, and future.
Built on the S510 R and XS foundations, the Kymira’s production run will be limited to 400 rifles, and the features of note are as follows:
- The action block is panelled and styled on the Series 100 model
- The handle of the loading bolt is inspired by the Shamal. This will further enhance the ambidextrous features of the rifle and increase appeal. Made from titanium, the Kymira’s bolt handle is both hi-tech and retro
- The valving mechanism is adopted from the latest high-performance S510 R and XS range, and is fully-regulated
- The magazine system is taken from the S410, with the added distinction of having a black pellet carrier with a clear lens, as used on our classic S310 magazines
- The barrel clamp is wider than current production versions. It’s inspired by the legendary solidity of the S300, and acknowledges the Shamal which had a barrel spacer similar in width
- The air-storage reservoir is formed from titanium, as used on the XTI-50
- The action end cap is styled on the lines of the TX cylinder front section
- The moderator is built around the Q-Tech internals
- The special edition ambidextrous stock is a combination of the S636 (S410 std) and the Superlite stock. Crafted from a luxurious multi-toned laminate that perfectly compliments the titanium and black anodising used throughout the rifle. The ‘undercut’ sanding has been removed and a multi-adjustable cheek-piece, 3-axis butt pad added
- The rifle will be supplied in a high-quality Negrini case with a bespoke foam insert
FEATURES ; Fully-regulated action Ambidextrous laminate stock Commemorative badge in the pistol grip heel
Multi-adjustable cheek-piece3-axis adjustable butt pad Titanium air cylinder andloading bolt handleHi-tech moderatorT wo magazines, with black pellet carriers and clear lensSupplied in a Negrini caseSupplied with 40th Anniversary Gift Pack