Daystate - Rangemaster Li Pellets
Scroll down this page to view options and prices
- Daystates own-brand Rangemaster pellets.
- Noted for their high quality.
- The best airguns in the world will always need an equally good pellet!.
- The new domed pellet is called the Rangemaster Li – Light pellet.
- The design is for a slightly lighter pellet (7.9gr in .177 and 14.3gr in .22).
- Will give a flatter trajectory but without sacrificing energy.
- Made for Daystate in the USA.
- The Rangemaster Li pellets are made to a new standard using the latest computer controlled technology to control quality.
- Giving a more consistent weight and size than anything the company has sold before.
- The Rangemaster shape is similar to the now unavailable Webley Accupell and come in both .177 and .22 calibre in tins of 500 pellets..
Daystate have been supplying their own-brand Rangemaster pellets for many years and have always been noted for their high quality and the company’s attention to detail when dealing with airgun ammunition, the best airguns in the world will always need an equally good pellet! The new domed pellet is called the Rangemaster Li – Light pellet. The design is for a slightly lighter pellet (7.9gr in .177 and 14.3gr in .22) which will give a flatter trajectory but without sacrificing energy in high powered PCP’s – the normal trade-off when using a light pellet in a precharged air rifle.
|Photo||Product options||Price (incl VAT)|
.177 Rangemaster Li Pellets
£8.65 Tin of 500
.22 Rangemaster Li Pellets
£11.84 Tin of 500